— 2015 Short Course: May 19–21 —
Each year in May, AUCSC conducts a three-day training course, offering over 100 classes on the causes of corrosion, corrosion surveys, cathodic protection, instrumentation, pipeline coatings, and miscellaneous methods of corrosion control.
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Technology Today
- Internal Corrosion - Featuring Shale Gas Topics
- Water and Wastewater Management
- System Diagnostics
- Fundamentals, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Basic Electricity
- What's New in Corrosion Control
- NACE Corrosion Technician Review Course
- Voluntary Testing—for the Fundamentals, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Outdoor Workshops—providing practical hands-on experience in corrosion measurements on underground structures
- Over 100 Exhibits—featuring the latest products and services for corrosion protection, corrosion engineering, and pipeline services
- Roundtable Discussion—a question and answer session on corrosion control procedures
- Professional Development Hours (PDH) - For licensed professional engineers (P.E.'s) who need annual professional development hours (PDH) as partial requirement for license renewal.