NACE CERTIFICATION EXAMS
During the Appalachian Underground Corrosion Short Course, NACE International offers examinations to help corrosion professionals earn specialized certifications in various categories and levels.
- The NACE certification exams are offered on Thursday during the week of the Short Course from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- AUCSC attendees may take an exam at any time on Thursday, as long as they completed their exams by 5:00 pm. (For example, if you’re taking a 4-hour exam, you must start taking the exam by 1:00 pm; if you are taking a 2-hour exam, you must start taking the exam by 3:00, etc.)
- Two hour, four hour, and eight hour exams are offered.
- The most popular exam is the Corrosion Technician Exam.
- Once an individual takes an exam, he/she then has 5 years to complete the certification process.
Representatives from NACE will also be available at the Short Course in the Shell Building Exhibit Hall to answer questions regarding NACE examinations.