Farwest Corrosion Control
Registration for AUCSC 2022 is now closed.
EXHIBIT REGISTRATION AND GUIDELINES
- All Exhibitors MUST pay the AUCSC Registration Fee in addition to the Exhibit Registration Fee.
- The AUCSC Registration fee is $150 before May 1, or $200 on-site.
- For questions regarding AUCSC Exhibits, please contact Laura Bauer, Exhibits Chair.
- Special requests from exhibitors MUST BE SENT IN WRITING to email@example.com at least two weeks before the start of the short course.
- AUCSC suggests that exhibitors contact Ann Papa at Central Van and Storage at (304) 223-7289 to handle, store, and transport exhibits to the Mylan Park Ruby Community Center.
- During the week of AUCSC, exhibitors may set up their exhibit at the Mylan Park Ruby Community Center on Monday between 12:00PM and 5:00PM. Exhibitors requiring additional time or a different time for booth installation outside of the established move-in hours will need to contact Laura Bauer.
- During exhibit set-up/teardown, Exhibitors MAY NOT enter or exit through the front entrance of the Mylan Park Ruby Community Center building. All Exhibit materials and displays must be brought in and removed through the side entrances of the building.
- Please make checks payable to AUCSC.
- AUCSC nametags must be worn by all attendees and exhibitors while in the exhibit area.
- All Exhibitors will receive a copy of the list of AUCSC attendees. Please place your business card on your Exhibit table. Your business card will be collected by AUCSC, and a copy of the list will be emailed to the email address on your card.
Tuesday during the week of the Short Course
11:00am to 1:00pm
5:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday during the week of the Short Course
11:00am to 1:00pm
5:00pm to 6:30pm
(before May 1)
One (1) 8-foot table: $500.00
Two (2) 8-foot tables: $650.00
Three (3) 8-foot tables: $800.00